Animated Rainbow Nyan Cat -->

Friday, March 23, 2012

SORRAY!



Hey guys. Been really busy lately. Hey, look at these weird things I found!
This happens to me all the time. Its really annoying too. 
ALSO! UPDATING GLITCH PAGE TODAY! I'VE GOTTEN BEHIND SO COMPLETING IT (trying) TODAY!!!!
Ok, ok, I know. You CAN copy names....and I clicked on both of the clones (nm Glamboys) and they both said GoldenGirl008. I actually hacked the accounts. The capital i's look like capital L's. Their names are Goidengiri008 and Goldengiri008. Also, there is a person named snowyclaw....2 actually. One is the original, one is snowyciaw..... :/ BEWARE!
#1: Look at where it should say "kkirkland's den" It says "Heatwave Party" and people are on the walls of my den....I know there is a glitch for this, but still....

No comments:

Post a Comment